Firsts and foremosts...
(1) The new mechanism for the HANDICAP DOOR is going to be installed tomorrow (Friday 4/28). HOORAY !!
(2) This Sunday is the last Sunday of the month. As usual, the loose plate will be for the Rector's Discretionary Fund.
(3) Youth Group WILL NOT meet this Sunday.
(4) Please remember that we need volunteers to lead our Youth Group starting with the Fall 2017 school year !!
(5) Please also remember that we need volunteers to assist with Children's Sunday School AND in the nursery. We want to have volunteers in the nursery throughout the summer months to encourage families with very young children to attend.
(6) Men's Monthly Fellowship & Bible Study meets on Tuesday May 02. Be sure to sign up to attend on the signup sheet in the entry hall.
(7) Training Group for Home Bible Study Leaders meets on Wednesday May 03 at 7:00 PM at the home of the Tutons. If you missed the first session this past week, there's still time to sign up for next week!
(8) The 2017 April quarterly Church Directory (non-pictorial) has been emailed.
(9) HOPE WISH LIST... We are in great need of copier paper (BOTH 8-1/2 x 11 AND 8-1/2 x 14). Please help us out. Thank you !!
(10) 2017 Bible Challenge:
-- May 01 (Psalm 86)
-- May 02 (Psalm 87)
-- May 03 (Psalm 88)
-- May 04 (Psalm 89)
-- May 05 (Psalm 90)
(11) Monthly Fellowship... At their Tuesday May 16 meeting, guest Dotty Ruthven will read her spiritual poetry and the group will have discussions. Dotty needs to know how many copies to bring, so please let Elizabeth Baca (Leezbet75@yahoo.com or at 604-0412) or Dotty (email@example.com or at 270-1332) if you are able to attend !!
(12) NEXT SUNDAY IS STOREHOUSE SUNDAY !!
Our regular programming...
(1) Sunday Eucharist Service on Sunday Apr 30 (Rite I) at 10:00 AM
-- NO YOUTH GROUP MEETING THIS SUNDAY
-- Children's Sunday School meets at 9:45 AM downstairs in Classroom E
(2) Weekly Bible Study (David: More than a Conqueror) meets on Tuesday May 02 at 10:00 AM in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center
(3) Prayer Group meets each Wednesday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM downstairs in Classroom A.
(4) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B.
In His Love,
See you Sunday!
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
Hope In The Desert, Episcopal Church
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:30am-2:30pm