Firsts and foremosts...
(1) Lost and Found... If you're missing something, please check lost and found -- there's also a blue & white Little Playmate cooler that has been unclaimed for a few months.
(2) This Sunday is the last Sunday to purchase Daffodils to benefit Presbyterian Hospice & Home Health Care.
(3) Daughters of the King meet Tuesday Feb 20 in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center.
(4) Prayer & Healing Service in the Style of Taize will be held at Hope on Tuesday Feb 20 from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Doors open at 7:00 PM for quiet prayer and meditation.
(5) Wednesday Lenten Soup Suppers & Teachings... First session will be at Hope on Wednesday Feb 21 -- 6:00 PM for supper and 7:00 PM for teaching & discussion of The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis. Books are available ($10.00 each). These gatherings will continue each Wednesday through Wednesday Mar 21.
(6) Quarterly Ministry Leadership Breakfast Meeting will be held on Saturday Mar 10 at 8:30 AM in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center.
(7) REMINDER: During Lent, there will be no altar flowers -- until the Easter lilies for Easter services.
Our regular programming...
(1) Eucharist Service this Sunday at 10:00 AM
-- Youth Group meets at 9:15 AM downstairs in Classroom D.
-- Children's Sunday School meets at 9:45 AM downstairs in Classroom E.
(2) Adult Weekly Bible Study... The Temple in the City of God... meets Tuesday Feb 20 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center. Join us for this exciting study of the FIRST TEMPLE in the historical books of the Old Testament (Kings and Chronicles).
(3) Intercessory Prayer Group meets each Wednesday downstairs in Classroom A fro, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Optional study/discussion session of Applied Christianity goes from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
(4) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116