Firsts and Foremosts...
(1) This Sunday -- Birthday & Anniversary Sunday !!
(2) ALL ARE INVITED !! Adult Weekly Bible Study... Tuesday Jan 16 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center. We're starting a new and exciting study of the FIRST TEMPLE from the historical books of the Old Testament (Kings to Chronicles).
(3) Daughters of the King meet on Tuesday Jan 16 at 1:30 PM in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center.
(4) Prayer & Healing Service in the Style of Taize will be held at Hope on Tuesday Jan 16 from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Doors open at 7:00 PM for quiet prayer and meditation.
(5) ANNUAL PARISH CONGREGATIONAL MEETING... will be held on SUNDAY JAN 28 following the service. NOTE TO MINISTRY LEADERS: Red needs your reports ON OR BEFORE Monday Jan 22.
(6) Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper -- Tuesday Feb 13... STILL LOOKING FOR A VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
(7) PLEASE REMEMBER to make your Smith's and Amazon purchases giving Hope some monetary credit.
(8) School of Healing Prayer (Level I) -- only 4 spaces available! For more information, contact Deborah Tischler at 323-4098 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Regular Programming...
(1) Eucharist Service -- Sunday Jan 14 at 10:00 AM
-- Children's Sunday School meets at 9:45 AM downstairs in Classroom E
(2) Intercessory Prayer Group meets each Wednesday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM downstairs in Classroom A. Option study & discussion of Applied Christianity is from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
(3) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116