First and foremosts...
(1) Adult Acolyte Training this Sunday Jul 16 following the service.
(2) VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL starts Monday Jul 17. There's still time to register some children!! On Friday at 7:00 PM, we'll have a children's performance -- if you can help with snacks or acting as a Hope ambassador, contact Gail Hartman at 797-7107.
-- VBS needs empty & clean 1-liter plastic bottles with caps for their projects !!
(3) Intercessory Prayer Group will NOT meet on Wednesday Jul 19 due to Vacation Bible School activities.
(4) Special guest invited to Aug 01 Men's Monthly Fellowship. Pastor Eze Chiedozie, a Nigerian minister ordained by the Pan African Missionary Association in 2000, is now with the Navajo Nation where he launched Teen Challenge and Suicide Prevention. On Aug 01, the men will meet for dinner at 6:00 PM (instead of 6:15 PM). At 7:00 PM, Eze will speak in the nave -- he'll share his knowledge of the miraculous outpouring of the Holy Spirit during the East African Revival (1920-40). All are welcome to attend!
(5) NO VESTRY MEETING IN JULY.
(6) Women of the Gospel Witness Jesus DVDs and photographs now available. Photos 4x6 $.30 ea., 5x7 $1.00 ea. and 8x10 $2.50 ea. (other sizes available on request). DVD in clear case $10.00. DVD in case with poster cover insert $20.00. To order, contact Deacon Jane at 235-2188 or at firstname.lastname@example.org -- or sign up in the entry hall.
(7) 2017 Bible Challenge...
-- Jul 17 (Psalm 129)
-- Jul 18 (Psalm 130)
-- Jul 19 (Psalm 131)
-- Jul 20 (Psalm 132)
-- Jul 21 (Psalm 133)
Our regular programming...
(1) Sunday Service 10:00 AM
(2) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B.
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116