Firsts and foremosts...
(1) Quarterly Ministry Breakfast Meeting TOMORROW 8:30 AM in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center.
(2) ALL ARE INVITED to attend the presentation by Pastor Eze Chiedozie, Nigerian minister now serving the Navajo nation at 7:00 PM on Tuesday Aug 01 (following the Men's Monthly Fellowship dinner). The men will share their meal as usual (but at 6:00 PM instead of 6:15 PM) prior to Pastor Chiedozie's presentation. For more information, contact David Dixon at 292-2792.
(3) Where does Hope need volunteers?
-- Sunday Nursery Tenders
-- Greeters and Ushers
-- Sunday Fellowship Snacks
-- Sunday Fellowship Cleanup
-- Events Ministry Leaders (5 events -- NEED A LEADER FOR EACH)
== Ice Cream Social/Bring a Friend to Church/Praise in the Park
== Anual Picnic
== Ladies Tea Fundraiser
== Arts & Crafts Sale Fundraiser (same weekend as Ladies Tea)
As you would expect, Red has binders & other info for these events providing instructions re implementation.
(4) 2017 Bible Challenge:
-- Jul 24 (Psalm 134)
-- Jul 25 (Psalm 135)
-- Jul 26 (Psalm 136)
-- Jul 27 (Psalm 137)
-- Jul 28 (Psalm 138)
Our regular programming...
(1) Sunday service 10:00 AM Jul 23
-- Sunday School and Youth Group on hiatus for the summer
(2) Intercessory Prayer Group meets each Wednesday downstairs in Classroom A. From 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM, there will be an optional study and discussion time devoted to Exploring Intercessory Prayer. The usual prayer time will continue from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Anyone who has a desire to pray is welcome! For more information, contact Dotty Ruthven at 270-1332.
(3) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B.
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116