Firsts and foremosts...
(1) Memorial Service honoring Tom Hartman will be held on Saturday Jul 08 at 1:00 PM. Reception to follow. Those wishing to volunteer their services should contact Tracey Zanon at 710-5023. If you'd like to assist Father Dan for the service, please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) This Sunday is Hope for the Hungry: STOREHOUSE SUNDAY when we'll be collecting canned proteins, diapers (sizes 2-3-4), baby food and cash or checks (payable to Hope) to be donated to the Storehouse.
(3) THE CHURCH OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY JUL 03
(4) NEEDED FOR VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL -- EMPTY & CLEAN 1-LITER PLASTIC BOTTLES (with caps). Please bring them to the church !!
(5) LOST & FOUND... Please retrieve your belongings (kitchen and other) from the window ledge in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center.
(6) NEWS ABOUT THE PICNIC... We have invited our local policemen/firemen and their families & children to attend our picnic this year. We asked for a head count by Tuesday morning. They may or may not come, but Red will know total attendance by Tuesday afternoon -- and she'll figure out necessary quantities of food (more or less than what was signed up for). SHE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH THE VOLUNTEERS BY WEDNESDAY MORNING.
(7) 2017 Bible Challenge...
-- Jul 03 (Psalm 119:161-176)
-- Jul 04 (Psalm 120)
-- Jul 05 (Psalm 121)
-- Jul 06 (Psalm 122)
-- Jul 07 (Psalm 123)
Our regular programming...
(1) Eucharist Service -- 10:00 AM Sunday Jul 02
-- Youth Group & Children's Sunday School on sabbatical for the summer
(2) Intercessory Prayer Group meets each Wednesday downstairs in Classroom A from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
(3) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday downstairs in Classroom B from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116