First and foremosts...
(1) This Saturday -- 9:30 AM -- Adrienne Perner Visiting Center -- creating palm crosses to be distributed on Palm Sunday !! If you can help, contact Anne Lane at 856-3394.
(2) This Sunday is PALM SUNDAY...
-- Weather permitting, we will gather outside the front of the Church at 10:00 AM, receive a palm frond, and process counterclockwise along the path while singing All Glory, Laud and Honor. The children will process along with everyone else -- then proceed to the Sunday School classroom.
-- This Sunday is the LAST SUNDAY to order Easter Lilies.
-- This Sunday is the LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH... Loose plate will be designated for the Rector Discretionary Fund.
-- Please pardon the error on the cover of the service booklet -- it should read "Palm Sunday" and not "3rd Sunday in Lent"
(3) The HOLY WEEK schedule is found on our website.
(4) Weekly Bible Study WILL NOT MEET DURING HOLY WEEK.
(5) Intercessors WILL meet on Wednesday Mar 28.
(6) PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE at the Easter Vigil Candlelight Service -- the person with the lighted candle should keep the holder ERECT and the person who wants their candle lighted should TIP IT TO THE FLAME. THANK YOU !!
Our regular programming...
(1) Eucharist Service -- Sunday Mar 25 at 10:00 AM -- The Passion According to St. Mark will be enacted.
-- Youth Group meets at 9:15 AM downstairs in Classroom D
-- Children's Sunday School will meet downstairs in Classroom E following the procession
(2) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116