Going from the most solemn day (Crucifixion Friday) to the most joyous day (Resurrection Sunday) !!
Maundy Thursday (Mar 29) at 7:00 PM
Good Friday Stations of the Cross (Mar 30) at 12:00 PM
Good Friday Evening Service (Mar 30) at 7:00 PM
Easter Vigil Candlelight Eucharist Service (Saturday Mar 31) at 7:30 PM
-- Please remember to take care with candle wax -- the lighted candle remains erect & the other tipped to it to be lit
Easter Sunday Eucharist Service (Sunday Apr 01) at 10:00 AM
-- Children's Sunday School will meet downstairs in Classroom E prior to the service and decorate their cross with flowers
-- children will process down the aisle with the clergy at the beginning of the service
-- Sunday school will follow
-- EASTER EGG HUNT in the courtyard immediately following the service
-- Youth Group WILL NOT MEET on Easter Sunday
Firsts and foremosts...
(1) Hope for the Hungry -- THE STOREHOUSE... Easter Sunday is also Storehouse Sunday here at Hope when we'll be collecting canned proteins, diapers (2-3-4), baby food and cash or checks (payable to Hope).
(2) Men's Fellowship & Bible Study meets Tuesday Apr 03 from 6:15 PM to 8:00 PM for dinner & fellowship (meal cost = $5.00) in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center. (NOTE: Bulletin states May 02 -- but the next one IS on Tuesday Apr 03.)
(3) J. D. Wellborn Lily Series Banners will be on display in the nave during the Easter season.
(4) Life Line Screening at Hope on Monday Jun 04 -- 5 ultrasound screenings for $139 (SEE ATTACHED FLYER). Invitations will be extended to the surrounding community, but Hopesters can have these screenings done for $125 if they go to register for an appointment at www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle
Our regular programming...
(1) Weekly Adult Bible Study meets Tuesday Apr 03 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center -- join us for this study of the first temple in the historical books of the Old Testament (from Kings to Chronicles) -- (and a piece of birthday cake!)
(2) Intercessory Prayer Group meets on Wednesday Apr 04 downstairs in Classroom A -- 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM for optional study/discussion of Applied Christianity -- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM for prayer time (and a piece of birthday cake after!)
(3) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116