Firsts and foremosts...
(1) The church office will close at noon tomorrow Jun 26.
(2) Sunday is last Sunday of the month... as usual, loose plate offering is designated for Rector's Discretionary Fund.
(3) Youth Group & Children's Sunday School... on hiatus for the summer !!
(4) Annual Church Birthday Picnic... set for Sunday Jul 09 after the service. Trish Shaver is coordinating indoor setup & teardown (including the donations of picnic food). Volunteer needed to COORDINATE the outdoors setup & teardown (shade structures, tables & chairs). Raffle tickets to go on sale mid-June for the door prizes -- and a time to sign up to volunteer !!
(5) Vacation Bible School Jul 17 to Jul 21... 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM kindergarten through 5th grade. More information and registration forms on our website!!
(6) Housekeeping issues...
-- Handicap door... please do not force close the door
-- Bathroom commodes... only toilet tissue, please
(7) Adult Acolyte Training... Sunday Jun 28 following the service. Need some adult volunteers to fill this role -- hope some of you will help out!!
(8) Cursillo Weekend Jul 13 to Jul 16... Held at the Bosque Center. For more information, check out our website or contact Carol Fierro at 265-3621.
(9) 2017 Bible Challenge...
-- May 29: Psalm 106
-- May 30: Psalm 107
-- May 31: Psalm 108
-- Jun 01: Psalm 109
-- Jun 02: Psalm 110
Our regular programming...
(1) Sunday Eucharist... Sunday May 18 at 10:00 AM
(2) Prayer Group meets Wednesday May 31 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(3) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B.
See You Sunday!!!
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116