2016 December 09
Dear Saints... Some reminders... Some news...
First and foremosts...
) Chrismon Sunday is this Sunday Dec 11 when (instead of the sermon) the children will be decorating our tree with traditional Christmas ornaments and a slide presentation describing each ornament. Following the service, we'll celebrate with savory/sweet/vegetable PotLuck Tidbits -- BRING YOUR FAVORITE TIDBIT TO SHARE !!
(2) Women's Monthly Bible Study & Fellowship meets Tuesday Dec 13 at 10:00 AM in the Adrienne Perner Visiting Center. Topic this month: The Smell of Circumstances
(3) Vestry Meeting will be held Tuesday Dec 13 at 7:00 PM in the Hope entry hall.
(4) Something's Brewing will meet at The Whole Hog on Wednesday Dec 14 from 6:00 PM to 7:30PM
(5) NEXT SUNDAY -- Daughters of the King will meet downstairs in Classrooms A & B for a pot luck salad luncheon and study.
(6) A Note About the Amazon Button on our Website... If you cannot see the button on the bottom of each page on our website, try turning off your ad blocker (if you have one...)
Our regular programming...
(1) Sunday Eucharist Service -- Sunday Dec 11 at 10:00 AM
-- Youth Group meets at 9:00 AM
-- Children's Sunday School meets at 9:45 AM
(2) Prayer Group meets each Wednesday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM downstairs in Classroom A.
(3) AA Open Step Study meets each Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM downstairs in Classroom B.
REMEMBER OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESSES:
-- email@example.com ==> office and Carol
-- firstname.lastname@example.org ==> Father Dan
See you Sunday!
In His Love,
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
Hope+in+the+Desert is an intergenerational, Christ-centered community that welcomes everyone, no matter where you are in your spiritual search. I trust that you will feel God's joyful presence in our church and in its people.
Fr. Dan Tuton, Rector
Holy Eucharist, 10:00am
Children's Sunday School, 9:45AM
Youth Group, 9:00AM (Classroom D)
Child care provided
8700 Alameda Blvd. NE (Hope Plaza)
Albuquerque, NM 87122
Office: (505) 830-0572
Fax: (505) 821-3116